Top 8 Used Cars 2018
We decided to track which models became the locomotives of positive dynamics and gathered information about the used cars, which became the most popular in the first half of 2018.
8. Mercedes-Benz Vito Commercial vehicles are usually used in the secondary market is very popular. In today’s top the only one representative of this segment is represented – Mercedes-Benz Vito. The average age of the sold models of Mercedes-Benz Vito is 8-10.
7. Toyota Camry is one of the most popular cars in the world. It is noteworthy that the used auto Kijiji of this brand is the third most expensive among today’s representatives of the rating of used cars. At the same time, this is the youngest participant in the rating. The most popular sold used auto Kijiji was the seven-year version of 2011.
6. Volkswagen Passat B5 is one of the most “aged” cars of our Top-8. The most demanded in the first quarter of 2018 was Passat of 2000. However, this is almost the most advantageous offer.
5. Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Despite the wide choice of used cars in catalogs, many car enthusiasts consider buying a premium Mercedes as a matter of principle. Apparently, because of its indestructible reputation it was the E-Class that became the honorary owner of the 5th place of our rating.
4. Opel Vectra is entrenched among the most affordable offers in the market for used cars. It is noteworthy that earlier Vectra was not so popular. In previous ratings, the Opel car manufacturer was usually represented by the Omega model.
3. Audi A6. As it turned out, the leader of the mighty German triple on the pages of the catalogs of used cars is the Audi brand. At the same time, the average age of Audi A6 sold during the first half of 2018 is 16, which makes it the youngest among the German sedans presented today.
2nd place is taken by Chevrolet Aveo. Chevrolet cars are traditionally presented in the list of the most successful used cars. This year, buyers are interested in purchasing this model. The average age of cars purchased is 11.
1. The leader of our Top-8 used cars is Honda. So, why is Honda so popular in the used cars market? Is it a name, sporty image, reliability, or something else? In fact, there are several reasons. The reliability of Honda used minivans are legendary. And this statement applies to almost all the main components of the car, including suspension, transmission, etc. Honda engine with a motorcycle-racing “pedigree” subject of special pride of this brand. The maximum specific power of the engines of Honda used minivans, together with the minimum emission of harmful substances, forms the basis of the philosophy of Honda. It is economical. By and large this feature follows from the previous one. Like, sport and economy are two incompatible things, however, Honda found one that is far hidden from all automakers, a compromise. And, despite the sporting character and decent performance characteristics, Honda’s engines are very economical.